Saturday 14 January 2012

Purple Polka Dots Review

My girls and I were very excited to be chosen for this trial, we were even more excited when we opened our parcel. These hair products are so beautiful. I have to say I absolutely love these and definitely will be purchasing more.

In our set we received a hair clip, bobble hair band and head band. The colour we were sent was a mixture of light pink and hot pink. Great care had been taken when making these hair accessories. The head band had been crotcheted and a beaded heart was stuck onto it. It was beautifully coordinated. The clip was a mini version of this head band and was equally as beautiful.




My girls adore their new hair accessories. They definitely feel like real little princesses now :)

You can find Purple Polka Dots on Facebook. It is sure worth a look as there are so many cute and wonderful hair accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment