Saturday 28 April 2012

My NEW plan for Term 2!!!

I deleted my last plan, as after enthusiastically relooking at it...I realised that it was very enthusiastic!!! And way too much!!!

Here is my more realistic plan :) (I am still learning!!)

Adele:

Bible - Genesis to Deuteronomy and Egypt (Simply Charlotte Mason)
Genesis through Deuteronomy & Ancient Egypt

Language Arts - Primary Language Lessons

Emma Serl Primary language lessons


Maths - Math U See Beta




Cursive Handwriting - A Reason For Handwriting...Transition


Social Studies, Science, Art - Five In A Row Volume 1 (starting with Madeline) plus Bible supplement and Cooking book.

Five in a Row Starter Kit Volumes 1-3 & Christian Character & Bible Study Supplement   


French  - First Step En Francais

First Step en Francais

Art - How Great Thou Art: Lambs Book of Art I and II
Lamb's Book of Art Pack, Revised


Avril:


Bible - Five in a Row
Five in a Row Christian Supplement

Phonics - FreeReading (free)

Free Reading


Maths - MEP reception (free)

MEP


Social Studies, Science, Art - Five In A Row Volume 1 (starting with Madeline) plus cook book
Five in a Row Starter Kit Volumes 1-3 & Christian Character & Bible Study Supplement     

Art - Baby Lambs Book of Art
Baby Lambs: A Preschooler's Art Book, Revised   -     
        By: Barry Stebbing

This term we will start our new plan of 6 weeks of school, 1 week off, then 6 more weeks ending with a month off. This will give us space to review and think about what we are doing and where we need to head next term.

This term we will start by exploring France, in particular Paris. We will explore autumn around our home with outdoor exploration plus crafts and journaling. I haven't planned too far ahead as I want to see how this new plan works out first.




1 comment:

  1. My son is doing Emma Serl's Language Lessons.
    I am wanting to start Genesis to Deuteronomy next year.
    I am new to CM.....Im slowly making changes and learning to emrace the CM ways.

    ReplyDelete