Monday 30 April 2012

Tempt my tummy tuesday....Crispy Cornflake Biscuits!!

I wasn't sure how these would turn out...but they are delicious!! So I decided to share them :)

These are great for school lunches (so I have just found out!) and for home morning teas. I love dipping mine into hot milk or hot chocolate. And they are so easy and quick to make!



1/2 cup sugar
1 cup coconut
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup cornflakes
1/4lb butter, melted
1 dessertspoon of honey.

1) Mix all dry ingredients together.
2) Melt the butter and honey together.
3) Mix butter into dry ingredients.
4) Place in a slice tin and bake until golden brown - 325F.
5) Cut these into squares whilst hot but leave in pan to cool.

* Rice bubbles can be used instead of cornflakes.*


Check out other great recipes at 





No comments:

Post a Comment