Friday 11 November 2011

Baby Takes A Trip.....Review.

I was excited to be chosen for this review. I was chosen to review the Frill Seeker Harem Pants by Hayley Nantes of Baby Takes A Trip.

The pants looked cute and loved the frills on the back of these pants. I don't usually buy this olive colour for my girls but it worked! These pants also come in a floral design.

When I first saw these pants, I thought the shape was a little odd, but once on I could see that this design makes these pants really comfortable. And they looked good. I love the little lace ribbon on the front of the pants, a beautiful touch.



The material is 100% cotton so makes it great material to wear on warm and cooler days.

These pants are going to be a great edition to my daughters wardrobe, she looks really cute in them and she is free to move and jump around. These pants are very loose and comfy. I love them.




Check out the full range of clothing at www.babytakesatrip.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment