Tuesday 29 May 2012

Tempt My Tummy Tuesday... Healthier Cracker Jack Popcorn!!!

This recipe was found on the menu plan we are following. I had never heard of this but after making it last night for dessert, I know it will be a regular in this house. It is so yummy!!1 Lots of caramel nutty flavour - YUM!









This recipe can be found at The Nourishing Home and trust me it is worth the time to pop over to have a look.

Easy Popcorn Method:

I also found an easy way to pop your own corn in your microwave. All you need is to place 1/2 cup of popcorn kernels into a paper bag. Then fold down the top a few times. Stand it up in the microwave. Cook on High until you hear the popping die down.  Popcorn is ready!!

For more tempting recipes head to Blessed With Grace:

No comments:

Post a Comment