Saturday 14 January 2012

Friday Favourite Finds

I have found some more goodies on Pinterest this week!!! Just take a look at all my Favourite Finds!!


Neapolitan Milk from Big Red Kitchen
Source: Big Red Kitchen via Homeschool Adventures on Pinterest

Hot chocolate icecream with mint choc chips and marshmallows!!! from Tickled Red.
Source: Tickled Red via Homeschool Adeventures on Pinterest
Sticky Chicken in Crockpot by Newlyweds.


Source: Newly weds via Homeschool Adventures on Pinterest

Cake Batter Icecream Bread by In Katrina's Kitchen.
Source: Katrina's Kitchen via Homeschool Adventures on Pinterest

The Easiest Homemade Bread!! by Super Healthy Kids.
Source: Super Healthy Kids via Homeschool adventures on Pinterest.

Fruit filled oatmeal bars by Better Homes and Gardens.

Source: Better Homes and Gardens via Homeschool Adventures on Pinterest



I hope you enjoyed looking through my finds. I have linked this post to Finding Joy in My Kitchen.

3 comments:

  1. Neapolitan Milk and Sticky Chicken sound so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I can't wait to try the Neapolitan milk and sticky chicken is always good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sticky chicken! It's so good!

    Stopping by from FFF

    ReplyDelete