2.Hokkaido Milk Bread ( I just chucked all ingredients into bread machine, let it do the kneading then shaped into bread pan, let rise until just above pan, then cooked at 180C.
This are really good with spaghetti Bolognese!!! And they don't take forever to make :)
2. Cocoa Coconut Granola with the yoghurt
1. Vinegarette tuna and salad
2. Honey, banana toasted sandwiches (with the butter fried golden on the outside)
3. Pitta pizza
4. Scrambled eggs on toast
1. Crockpot Chicken, roast potatoes and vegies with gravy.
This is very easy! Buy a seasoned chicken. Add 1 cup of water and crumble one stock cube into crock pot. Put chicken in. Cook on low for 5 - 6 hours.
2. Grilled sausages, mash potatoes and baked beans plusa fried egg.
An easy no fuss dinner...yum!