Saturday 11 August 2012

Friday Favourite Finds...

Welcome!!!

Here are my favourite finds this week. All of these finds are posted on my Pinterest boards at School Adventures.

I love cauliflower cheese so I couldn't go past this one!!

Cauliflower Cheese Cottage Pie from the BBC.

Cauliflower cheese cottage pie

White Chocolate Rocky Road from Bistro Gerard.




Overnight Banana Sticky Buns from Fine Cooking.

Overnight Banana Sticky Buns with Pecans recipe

Chocolate Fairy Cakes from the BBC.

Chocolate fairy cakes

And a Homeschool one to finish it off!!!

Egyptian Irrigation System salt dough map from Prone to Wander.



For more fabulous links head to Finding Joy In My Kitchen..




1 comment:

  1. You have some great finds; I have to say the cottage cheese pie looks really good. Thanks for participating this week!

    ReplyDelete